Why is education and awareness important?
It is estimated that:
Together, we can reduce these statistics by:
- Children discover who Bandit is and are encouraged to become his assistants in helping to teach the safety rules to friends and families!
- A reference sheet on how to implement the program!
Bandit's Kids & Pups Activity Booklet
- 20 page activity booklet with 2 paw-print sticker sheets
- Children learn about safe interactions with dogs
- Children then teach friends and family
- Children get to place a paw-print sticker in circles on pages each time they share!
- Children learn "Face-to-Face is Never Safe"
- Adults learn to identify body language signals and the importance of supervision
- 4 incredible colouring pages for children to enjoy as they learn about safe interactions with dogs during day to day activities!
- Wonderful activity sheets teaching children to understand emotions in dogs and how to properly greet dogs.
Introduction to Canine Body Language Booklet
- 70 single line format sketches identifying body language signals at an introductory level
- Adults become educated and aware of canine communication
- Children learn to look to adults for guidance
- Dogs now have a voice!
Parent Information Pamphlet
- 4 pages of children and dog photos
- Adults become aware of stress signals in dogs
- Adults become aware of risks to children
- Adults understand importance of supervision and stepping in to control the environment so dogs don't have to!
Memory Card Game
- 12 dog images for children to play the memory card game with
- Positive and fun association with dogs!
- Bandit's headband for children to decorate and enjoy while they teach their friends and family about dogs and safety!
Bandit's Kids & Pups Safety Program
(Dog Bite Prevention Education for the whole family)
$29.95 plus tax and shipping
Wholesale prices available on multiple quantities
(send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 806 7219)