Our Mission with The Happy Puppy Training Kit™
- Provide comfort to breeders with the kind of care puppies will get through our program
- Provide comfort to owners that their puppies are getting a foundation solid enough to fall back on in guiding puppy through adolescence
- Help puppies with the transition to their new homes
- Reduce the likelihood of dogs being returned with behavioural issues
- Provide our breeder clientele with peace of mind and the opportunity to rest once puppies leave
Our Mission with Bandit's Kids & Pups Safety Program
- Educate adults about dog behaviour and their silent form of communication
- Educate adults about the importance of supervision
- Provide guidelines to children on how to interact safely with dogs
- Improve safety within homes and communities
- Give dogs a much needed voice
Our Mission with Happy Puppy Assessments
- Help breeders with compatible placements for their puppies and approved families
- Provide breeders with video instructions specific to each puppy for families to refer to when raising their puppies
This is Ben. He was instrumental in the official launch of our puppy training program The Happy Puppy Training Kit™.
Ben is everything many families want in a dog. He's gentle and he's kind. He's patient, tolerant and forgiving. He has quite a sense of humour and makes us laugh every day. He's easy going while still keeping a watchful eye to ensure everyone's safe. He adores children and has spent a lifetime experiencing all life has to offer.
Since 2012, our program has helped thousands of families across Canada and the United States of America raise their own dogs to be very much like Ben. Our focus is clear. We aim to help families raise well behaved dogs starting the moment they enter homes as puppies. Early proactive bond oriented training is the key and we have it.